Captain's (B)Log

Reality Check – Part 1: We Got Trouble

Introduction: I’ve been trying to get this article written and up on my site for about a couple of months now.  I finally got the motivation I needed to finish it (at least this first part) a couple of days ago when President Obama finally provided the nation and the world with the details of

Continue Reading

Russians in Crimea

I guess we could have seen this coming; Hey President Obama – a scorpion is still a scorpion! WH warns yesterday that “we will stand with the international community in stating that there will be costs for any military intervention into Ukraine”. That means absolutely nothing.  In fact to my mind it conjures up the

Continue Reading

4th Estate… or 5th Column?

Here’s another rant from a respected member of me crew – it’s that damned Scotsman again! “For them to keep believing in their worldview, they must lie to even themselves.” “Can you imagine what our political situation would look like if we had an actual non-partisan, watchdog media? In other words, if the media actually

Continue Reading

Notice Ta Me Crew!

Make no mistake; although I do count myself with the TEA Party, in Nov 2014 and again in Nov 2016 I will vote straight Republican Party line, and I don’t care if Bozo the Clown is leading the ticket. I have stated many times that I now consider myself to be a TEA Party member,

Continue Reading

The Decline and Fall of Western Civilization?

A friend of mine recently sent me this to me in the course of an e-mail discussion we had concerning the worsening situation in America, the dramatic rise of Leftist ideology and the importance of the upcoming elections This’ll scare the barnacles off yer hull! —– Politics are downstream from culture, and the traditional American

Continue Reading

Rights? What Rights?

Can you imagine your friends telling you things like, “just go to your job, come home, watch the game on cable, spend time with your family, and don’t cause trouble”? How about “don’t speak out so much man, and you won’t attract so much attention from the government.  Can’t you just accept your place in

Continue Reading

The 45% – Partly Dead is Still Mostly Alive

Somewhere between 40% and 45%… that’s about how many Americans still think Obama and the Democrats are doing a good job.  Of course you can bet that those are all Democrats! But that does NOT mean that the inverse portion of Americans – the other 55% to 60% – is suddenly going to suddenly start

Continue Reading

Rifle Confiscation in NYC… Today!

If our government made firearms 100% illegal tomorrow and aggressively confiscated all known firearms there would still be literally millions of firearms secreted away by Americans – and American criminals – all over the country… enough to last for decades!  The only difference would be that law-abiding citizens would no longer be able to defend themselves

Continue Reading

Follow me on Twitter

Subscribe Ta Me Blog!

Enter yer e-mail address ta subscribe to this here blog and receive notifications o'new posts by e-mail!